Time is a funny thing, isn’t it? We all have the same amount of it each day, and we are always at choice at how we spend it. In this episode, I break down the lies about time that real estate agents tell themselves that prevent them from taking it to the next level.
If you think that you can’t have a business AND a 9 to 5 job, or that you have to work every weekend, then think again!
How about worrying about retiring from the real estate profession? Don’t want to die at your desk?
And for my slackers...do you think that having a real estate business is a 9 to 5 job and maybe even less?
I’m going to prove you wrong, and inspire you to be the master of your own schedule.
What to Listen For:
- [0:00 - 1:00] Intro
- [1:01 - 2:08] Lie #1 - I Don't Have Enough Time
- [2:09 - 2:59] Lie # 2 - It's Nine to Five!
- [3:00 - 3:47] Lie # 3 - I'll Have to Work Every Weekend
- [3:48 - 4:44] Lie # 4 - It Won't Take a Lot of Work in the Beginning
- [4:45 - 8:29] Lie # 5 - I'll have to Work All the Time!
- [8:30- 9:26 Closing
Resources from this Episode:
- Episode 3 Post
- Downloadable Transcript PDF
- Download your own 'Obstacles to Overcome' Freebie!
- Download your Budget Planning Worksheet here!
Check in with us!